If you want to study hard for physics and get good grades here’s a list of things to do:
- Don’t go get some chips before you start.
- Don’t go down to fisherman’s feast and buy three of the largest lots of chips they have ($5.50 each).
- Don’t make fun of the checkout chick when it takes forever to make (number 87 was served before us and we were number 85 D: )(apparently we used up a whole bag of chips by ourselves)
- Don’t wait for fifteen minutes making jokes about the checkout chick making food in the kitchen.
- Don’t go back to school with all the chips and offer everybody you see chips, distracting them from their work.
- Don’t also offer chips to the teachers and go looking for the deputy principle to give HIM chips.
- Don’t call girls fattys when they eat lots of chips.
- Don’t call girls skinny and that they should eat more chips (they don’t like this either ).
- Don’t take Gavin’s computer and use it to make music.
- Don’t use the music to make a party in the study room.
- Don’t get Henry to drive you home.
- Don’t change you mind while going home and go to his house.
- Don’t play Pokemon and Battle for Wesnoth at his house.
- Don’t write up a blog post about How to study for physics while you should be studying for physics.
All of this could be summarised in one simple rule: Don’t leave your physics book at home on the day when you do lots of physics and you won’t have to create elaborate ploys to stop your friends from doing work.